Auctions On Location
Are you selling your farm, winding down the business, or the executor of an estate and don’t know where to start? An auction with Jim Snider’s Sydenham Auction & Appraisal Services Inc. could be the most efficient and profitable way to disperse your assets and move on with your life. Jim Snider’s Sydenham Auction & Appraisal Services Inc. offers superior value service than our competitors, thereby generating a higher return for you, in a number of ways.
- Experience: At Jim Snider’s Sydenham Auction & Appraisal Services Inc., we have the know-how that only experience can bring and we use that experience to help you achieve the best possible results. From the initial meeting through listing & planning the auction, to the day of the sale and closing interview (when you will receive the proceeds of the auction), our knowledgeable staff will be on hand to advise you and answer your questions. Most importantly, Jim Snider’s Sydenham Auction and Appraisal Services Inc., will apply its experience and expertise in the auction field to generate high buyer interest in your property and quality results from the sale.
- Cost-Effective & Targeted Marketing: Over the years we have learned a lot about how to advertise for an auction and are committed to putting that information to good use for you. Based on your needs and budget we can tailor a customized marketing strategy—using an appropriate combination of local, regional, national, and industry specific newspapers, regular and electronic mail campaigns, and internet advertising—that will work best for your auction and reduce unnecessary costs, thereby generating a higher return to you.
- Live Online Bidding: There's no need to send your items to the city and pay higher commission rates. If you have higher value assets that need maximum exposure, we have the ability to offer Live Internet Bidding at your location. We will catalog, photograph, and market your items to a global audience and bring the bidders to you!
- Mobile Sales Office: Our mobile sales office brings computerized registration, clerking, and invoicing to your auction. Computerized registration makes registering as simple as scanning a license, which means no long lines before the auction. Our computerized clerking allows us to easily track all items sold and generate an itemized list and sales summary so you know exactly how each item sold. Plus, computer generated invoices show buyers exactly how they spent their money and makes it easy for business owners to track their expenses.
- Additional Services: Jim Snider’s Sydenham Auction & Appraisal Services Inc. is one of the most diversified full-service auction & appraisal companies in Ontario. Our services are not limited to on location auctions and, as a result, we are able to help you disperse your assets in a way that nets you the highest return. Perhaps this will mean bringing your items to The Rockford Auction Centre for one of our regular consignment auctions. For more information on our consignment auctions click here. Or, if you are looking for professional advice on the value of your assets for planning purposes, we have three certified Canadian Personal Property Appraisers on staff as well as a network of associates in a wide range of industries to help you accurately value your assets. For more information on our appraisal services click here.
Business Liquidation Auctions
Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, accounting for over 50% of all jobs. Often, the termination of a small business operation results in liquidation of a major portion of a person's lifetime accumulation of assets. A business owner may have only one opportunity in a lifetime to coordinate such an event; it must be done properly the first time.
At Jim Snider's Sydenham Auction & Appraisal Services Inc., we understand the seriousness of this responsibility. As operators of our own business, we are clearly aware of the concerns of our clients, with respect to marketing strategies and other associated costs of running a well managed auction. We work side-by-side with our client to best meet their needs; or, our qualified auction team will manage the entire project from beginning to end.
With over 40 years of experience and service to our community, Jim Snider's Sydenham Auction & Appraisal Services Inc., is able to advise you and perform our task in a thorough and professional manner, achieving the best possible results, at a fair price. This is your assurance of superior value.
If you think the auction method might work for you, or if you're interested in learning more about our business liquidation auction services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Real Estate Auctions
Traditional real estate methods are under the microscope like never before and many sellers are seeking non-traditional alternatives for selling their real property. One such alternative is selling real estate by auction. Some benefits to the auction method for selling real estate include:
If you think the auction method might work for you, or if you're interested in learning more about our real estate auction services, please do not hesitate to contact us.